With the current situation we are seeing many major events around the world being cancelled or postponed. Unfortunately we are not immune from this also.
At the time of writing (April 4th) PSSR and Cultus Lake regattas are confirmed cancelled or postponed to later dates. Other possibles yet to be confirmed are Kelowna Springtime and the Jericho Classic. We will try to keep everyone informed as things develop and we would ask organizers to let us know if their event has been cancelled or postponed.
Either way, for all the sailors, make sure you check before planning to go anywhere when the current restrictions loosen up.
Meanwhile, keep your distances, stay healthy, and be safe!
Paul Evenden, Division 4 Chair.
updated June 2nd: Harrison Regatta cancelled. Check the Calendar page for updated information.